Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A LITTLE UPDATE

So I will have two weeks left this Sunday and then we will see our beautiful baby girl!!! I'm so excited to see her and see what she looks like. I'm also so so so excited to not be pregnant anymore!!!! Cameron and I have decided that we are going to take a long break after this pregnancy( like 3 to 4 yrs) we are definitely going to do birth control this time.LOL. Also I'm planning on going back to school in the fall to get my associates and that will take about 2 to 2 1/2 years.
We were so blessed at the beginning of this month!!! Cameron had applied for a Safety Manager position and got it at the beginning of this month!! He was so excited cause this is what he's getting his degree in (emergency management) I'm so proud of him and for all his hard work. He had been turned down many times for other jobs that he had applied for but obviously was not meant for them he was meant to have this job and we are so grateful for that. I love my husband so much and am so grateful for what he does for our family he is my best friend and I just love him!!!!
We are leaving for Grand Junction tomorrow morning for Thanksgiving and coming home on Friday so please please please everyone cross your fingers that I don't go into labor during the next two days.LOL I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and if you are traveling I hope the roads are good for you. Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment