Monday, June 29, 2009

HOW WE FIRST MET

Cameron and I met in singles ward in December of 2007. He sat next to me in institute and handed me his phone and asked me to put my number in his phone. I was so excited because I had been checking him out for quite awhile. After I had put my number in his phone he left and I must say I was pretty bumbed. Fifteen minutes later he texted me and asked if I would like to go on a date with him. I was like heck yes I would like to go on a date with you.LOL ( I didn't text him that but I sure was thinking it.) But I did tell him yes. Our first date wasn't the perfect date, weird I know but our second one was and after that we were pretty inseparable. In this picture starting on the far left is Alysse, me, Cameron, and Nate. It was Nate's farewell that day and he wanted pictures of everyone before he left. Here are some other pictures of us when we were hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment