Monday, June 29, 2009

HE PROPOSED!!!

On March 4, 2008 Cameron and his family invited me over to their house for Mehgen's 16th Birthday. (My birthday present to her was pepper spray.LOL) Anyways while we were having dinner Cameron took his little niece, Kaylonni upstairs to give her some chocolate M&Ms. After awhile Cameron came downstairs but instead of coming back to the dinner table he went outside and drove off! I didn't know what to think, I thought he was dumping me or something. I was getting pretty nervous but then Kaylonni came up to me and was holding a little wooden box (like a wedding ring box) and opened it. Inside was no ring but a little note, Kaylonni handed me the note and said, "Cameron wanted me to give you this." The note said, Courtney I love you meet me at the temple, Cameron. So I went to the temple and there he was just waiting for me. He walked me over to one of the big doors and told me how much he loved me and wanted to spend all time and eternity with me, then he got down on one knee and asked if I would marry him. I was so surprised and shocked that it took me a couple of seconds to respond and to say YES! I couldn't believe it, I was engaged! Here are some pictures of us that night after he proposed.



This is the note that was in the box.



Cameron's mom drove up after he proposed to take some pictures.














No comments:

Post a Comment