Thursday, October 7, 2010

30 WEEKS ALREADY!!!!!

30 weeks already YaY!!! I'm so happy to almost be done with being pregnant. So an update about my two girls. Takoma is now 14 months will be 15 at the end of this month(weird) and she is walking everywhere and learning how to run. I love that she can walk so now I don't have to carry her anymore. I was so nervous that I would have to carry two babies in the winter but not anymore. Takoma can say a few words now (daddy, ma ma, dog or doggy, what's that, uh oh, grrr for tigger) she can climb on the couches and get off all by her self which is nice too. I love this stage she is such a fun and cute girl and I can't wait for her to see her sister. Takoma loves babies and loves to give them kisses and hugs. Cameron and I have decided to name our to be little girl Mckinnley Raygen Ruppe. We had a 3D ultra sound yesterday and it was pretty cool only Mckinnley wouldn't hold still and she wouldn't let us see her whole face. I guess she likes to put her hand against her face. Also the placenta and the cord were in the way but at least we got to see half of her face. I can't wait to see her in person and what she looks like. Hope everything is going well for everyone.
she's sucking on her hand how cute











No comments:

Post a Comment