Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mckinley Raegen Ruppe!!!

So yes we did finally have our beautiful baby girl but I've just been way to busy to post about her. I have a few min. to spare so I'll give it a go. Mckinley Raegen Ruppe came to us on December 14, 2010 (2 days late) on Tuesday at 9:25 p.m. Weighing at 7lbs 8oz and 19 1/2 in. just like Takoma she was born with dark hair. YaY. My delivery was amazing! I decided to get the epi when I got to an 8 and an hour to an hour and a half later I started pushing and I only had to push 3 times!!! One hard and the other two were little pushes. Weird. It was seriously a 3min. delivery and it was so easy. Having Mckinley out is the best thing in the world. I love not being pregnant anymore and I don't miss one thing about being pregnant. It is very difficult having two babies 16 1/2 months apart but I know it will pay off when Mckinley is 6-9 months and starts playing with Takoma. Takoma loves Mckinley so much she gives her kisses all the time and tries to pick her up and feed her the bink when she's crying. If Mckinley starts crying Takoma is the first one to get to her. It's super cute! I love my two little girls and I know they will be the best of friends. I'm so grateful that Mckinley is healthy and there were no complication during my delivery. Well Mckinley is calling to be fed so that's all I have time for but I will try to keep everyone updated. I have more pics to put up that are more recent but that will have to wait for tomorrow or Saturday. Hope everything is going well for everyone. it's time to push!


she's here! Our beautiful girl is finally here!


Takoma is very excited to see her baby sis






Takoma loves grabing dad's pop.




Cameron's mom and baby kinley





Brisa and Hyrum and baby Kinley






So precious







1 comment:

  1. I have been waiting to see pictures of her. She is so precious. I'm so glad that labor and delivery went so well for you. If you ever need anything don't be afraid to give me a call!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete