Thursday, January 5, 2012

REPAINTED THE HOUSE!!!

So the Wednesday after Christmas my folks came out to help me paint our house and it took three and a half days. We painted our living room and the hallway going to our bedroom and we also painted our kitchen. I still need to paint the hall going to the basement and the other hallway going to the office and the girls bedroom and those two bedrooms and our bedroom. Lot of work ahead but I really love painting. The pictures don't do it justice It's like a whole new house to me I love the colors me and my mom chose.Thanks Mom and Dad for helping me you're the best!! I posted alot more pics after this too!!!
After


Before
After
Like I said these pictures don't do it justice in person the colors look amazing

Before

2 comments:

  1. Looks FANTASTIC!! It is amazing what a little paint can do. I love all the pictures. I can't believe your baby is one already. They are both too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It does look amazing! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete