Thursday, January 5, 2012

GET READY SIX MONTHS WORTH OF PICS

JUNE

We didn't have anymore beds for Takoma to sleep in when we were in St. George so we made the tub her bed.
Takoma and her Uncle Ryan
Mckinley and her Daddy
dressing Chelsee up in toilet paper during her bachelorette party
It's suppose to be a wedding dress
Mckinley laying in toilet paper
JULY
The fourth of July parade and it was super hot. Takoma was sweating like crazy poor girl.
Hyrum, Kayloni, Takoma
Mommy and Mckinley
The Ruppe Family

Cutie girl
Takoma's 2nd Birthday
AUGUST
Happy girls

OCTOBER




NOVEMBER
I love this picture!

These two love to wrestle with each other

Takoma still loves her blankets
DECEMBER

Happy First Birthday Mckinley!




Love this picture!




Merry Christmas my beautiful family



So at the end of June we went to St. George and had the Christensen family reunion. I always look forward to this every year because all of my mom siblings and their kids come to St. George for four days and we get to go swimming, hiking, go watch plays, eat delicious food and play lots of games.
In July we had two special events my baby girl Takoma turned 2! And my only sister got married and both events happened in two days. Takoma's bday was the 29th and my sister got married the 30th. It was a pretty busy weekend but we had so much fun.
I started school in September and boy was it hard and I only took one class but in my defense it was a very tedious class but I worked very hard and studied every chance I had and I got an A in the class yay! I won't be taking any classes during the spring semester due to potty training my two and a half year old. No need to add on more stress.
Halloween was fun Takoma dressed up as Belle and Mckinley was Squirt from Finding Nemo I was a nurse and I honestly can't remember what Cameron was but he looked great. We then went to the church and did some trick or treating there and we also went to the grandparents house. Needless to say the girls got plenty of candy and we will probably be eating it till next Halloween.
We spent Thanksgiving with my parents in Lehi and had a blast I always look forward to spending time with them and they love seeing their grandbabies.
On December 14th we celebrated Mckinley's first birthday. We had her cousins come over and play and had cake and ice cream. That whole day I kept on thinking that a year ago we were welcoming her in our family. It's truly amazing how fast time flies I'm so thankful for both of my girls and blessings and wonderful memories they have brought into mine and Cameron's lives.On Christmas Eve we went to my grandparents for dinner. My grandma makes her German dinner and it is amazing!!! After the dinner we went to Cameron's folks house and played some games. Cameron and I decided that we wanted to spend Christmas with just our family and start our own traditions and I loved it. We woke up opened our presents had some breakfast and Cameron's parents took the girls so that Cameron and I could go to church and actually listen to the speakers and it was great. After church Cameron and I made a sweet roast and brought it over to Cameron's folks place for dinner and ate all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment